Re: CTRL+C is not working with java on latest cygwin 1.7.15

Thanks for the reply "K Stahl", but it didn't work for me. I ran the same
Test, then press CTRL+C. But the cygwin terminal did nothing. It did not
stop the java process, and it did not print any thing further. I must
manually terminate the process by going into Windows TaskManager.

Again, here is my cygwin version:
$ uname -srv
CYGWIN_NT-5.1 1.7.15(0.260/5/3) 2012-05-09 10:25

Am I on the latest version as you said? Did I miss any other config?

Thanks
Zemian

saltnlight5 wrote:

> I do have the latest cygwin install. In fact I re-installed just today and
> it's still not working.
>
> I printed the full version in my previous email. Was that not the lastest
> cygwin version?
>

> K Stahl wrote:
>>
>> Just tested with this against the latest release version (1.7.15) and
>> everything works as expected.
>>
>> Example:
>> public final class Test {
>>     public static void main(String[] args) {
>>         System.out.println("This shall hang until CTRL-C is pressed...");
>>         for (;;);
>>     }
>> }
>>
>> javac -cp . Test.java
>> java -cp . Test
>>
>> Press CTRL-C and you are returned to the terminal.
>>
>> --
>> Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
>> FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/
>> Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html