Re: FAQ and Documentation translation to other languages

Hi. I'll try (again) to send this reply.

I understand your point about dedication to this project, of course.
And is a matter to discuss to have a correct idea of the whole
dedication needed before take a decision about it .

In the other hand, your proposal about create a side project appears
to be the logical way.

Regards

Sergio