Re: why don't you publish my messages ? ;) ;((

On Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 11:34:28PM +0400, Evgeny Tarasov wrote:
>For the year I've posted about 3 messages with obvious cygwin
>troubles, but I did no see them in the mailing list on the web. Tell
>me please, what is the reason? I am sorry, I am capable of writing
>nice english text but I think I am quite understandable as is.
>Please publish my message about gdb trouble with the newest cygwin1.dll

You say you're capable of writing nice english text.  Are you capable of
reading english text bounce messages?  It doesn't seem like you are
since you've received several.

Please don't bother the mailing list with your inability to send
messages here.  Read your bounces.