Re: cygport debuginfo extraction

Yaakov (Cygwin/X) writes:
> The C extension included in DBI::Dumper is precompiled by Inline::C
> rather than the usual MakeMaker-controlled XS->C->dll dance, so the
> usual means of getting debuginfo (via the OPTIMIZE Makefile variable)
> doesn't work.  AFAICS the solution would have to be package-specific
> (although I'm not sure exactly how yet).  I wouldn't spend too much
> time trying to figure this one out though.

It's OK, I don't really need it, just wondering what the reason might
be.

> BTW, in the future (and this goes for everyone), if you have a
> question about cygport, it would be helpful if you attach the .cygport
> in question, even if it's not perfect, so I don't have to recreate it
> myself.

I tried to, but the MUA-emulator that shall not be named kept telling me
I had lines longer than 80 characters (not sure why, sometimes it just
does that) until I removed it.  Sorry.

Regards,
Achim.

Wavetables for the Terratec KOMPLEXER: