Fwd: sshd access works only when user is member of Administrators

I try to use sshd on Windows 2008 Standard server: fresh install windows,
fresh cygwin.
Installation of ssh with ssh-host-config -y (standard)
When I login with the administrator or with a user who is part of the
administrators group I can login.
If the test user is not part of the administrators group I do not get
access: Permission denied.
If I reinstall the service with following command:
/usr/bin/cygrunsrv -I sshd -d "CYGWIN sshd" -p /usr/sbin/sshd -a "-d" -y
tcpip -u cyg_server -w "password"
I get debugging info in /var/log/sshd.log.
(CYGWIN env is set via Computer, and is et to "ntsec mintty")
As member of administrators the first try on password authentication is ok.
As non-member I need to try 3 times and it fails.
However: same information is entered, same info in /etc/passwd is used.
When I install as member of administratorsthe ssh-key for this user (with
ssh-copy-id) I can login.
When I change the membership of the test user back tot non-admin I still can
login on basis of the key but I get a warning of not being able to access
the home folder.
So aparently it is not a password problem (contrary to problem reported in
sshd.log?)
What rights are needed for the homefolder? for whom?
I tried a lot of combinations but without success (home under
c:\cygwin\home, via a share, on another disk with full access for my test
user, ...)
(Something confusing: in /etc/passwd both Administrator and my test user are
member of the group "Domain Users". However these groups have a different
GID: 513 for Administrator and 10513 for the test user.)