Re: Promote sqlite 3.7.13-1 from test status?

On 11/02/13 21:51, Warren Young wrote:
As I saw it, I released some test builds, they caused a new problem,

I'm not sure you introduced a new problem - Subversion's 'bdb' tests were locking up on both the .13 and .15 builds. Achim thought that this might be to do with the version of BerkeleyDB being used:

Doing a quick Google, other people have questioned the suitability of Berkeley as a svn back-end:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/601348/berkeleydb-vs-tokyo-cabinet/601365#601365

So it's entirely possible that this problem is nothing to do with SQLite.

Cheers,

Dave.