Can't install Win32::OLE in Perl 5.14

I just made a clean installation of Cygwin 1.7 and all its assorted
goodies.  I am unable to install Win32::OLE into Perl 5.14.  I
couldn't do this in my previously working environment, I was hoping
that a clean install would remedy the problem.

I've attached the console output, as well as the cygcheck output.
Thanks for any help you can provide, I need this for a development
project.

I got these errors when I tried to run cygcheck.  I've never seen them before:

[JJR:/cygdrive/e/unified] $  cygcheck -s -v -r > cygcheck.out
ema/usr/bin/cygrunsrv: warning: OpenService failed for 'DcomLaunch':
Win32 error 5
Access is denied.
/usr/bin/cygrunsrv: warning: OpenService failed for 'ose64': Win32 error 5
Access is denied.
/usr/bin/cygrunsrv: warning: OpenService failed for 'osppsvc': Win32 error 5
Access is denied.
/usr/bin/cygrunsrv: warning: OpenService failed for 'pla': Win32 error 5
Access is denied.
/usr/bin/cygrunsrv: warning: OpenService failed for 'QWAVE': Win32 error 5
Access is denied.
/usr/bin/cygrunsrv: warning: OpenService failed for 'RpcEptMapper':
Win32 error 5
Access is denied.
/usr/bin/cygrunsrv: warning: OpenService failed for 'RpcSs': Win32 error 5
Access is denied.

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us