Re: Postinstall Script Errors With Exit Code 128

On 5/29/2013 12:04 PM, Paul.Nickerson wrote:

<snip>

I tried each of your suggestions, and they did not help it install. I also
tried cygcheck again, and it did not run any better. Any other ideas? I'm
at a loss right now.

This list has seen the occasional question about AWS and Cygwin in the past
but AFAIK, no one active on the list is using AWS with Cygwin.  My best
suggestion at this point is to consult the Amazon folks to get their
input.  The fact that cygcheck doesn't run to completion really points to
an issue outside of Cygwin proper, since cygcheck is a vanilla Windows
program.

--
Larry