Re: Shadowcopy volume block devices

> I'm looking forward to your feedback.

This is now working like a charm! On the upside, I noticed one more
thing. Unlike dd on traditional cmd, your implementation doesn't copy
the zero blocks -- which to its considerable benefit is a humongous
time saver for me as now I don't have to compress the image to save
space! Whether this was intentional or not, I think we should keep it
this way. And I do appreciate your instant fix!

> Btw., as a sidenote, are you aware that you can access the filesystem
> underneath the volume shadow copy as well?

Yea, that was the first thing I noticed. I thought it was cool since I
don't have to run diskshadow.exe or mklink to mount a volume. Just
open up the bash and everything is there for you. Whoever came up with
this idea, is a fathomable genius :)!

Btw, when is this going to be released in stable branch? I did test
the dumped image by restoring it, which also worked fine.

Thanks.