Re: GCC and symlink are incompatibility on 64-bit windows

How did you change the name?
I change the name in windows 8.

Why are you using E:\ in cygwin?
I am not running in cygwin. it is running cmd in window 8 as I want
install a plugin for python in windows.

How can I set the virtualenv module of python to make the pip command
run as in cygwin environment shell.

Are you sure you want to compile or run lxml from cygwin?
no I want run lxml in windows, but the lxml only have linux library, I
tried windows library, but the liblxml could not compile correctly in
Visual studio

It doesn't
sound like you are using the cygwin environment, but are using the windows
environment??

Yes I using windows enviroment, but can you tell how to set the
virtualenv module to make the python and python command pip run as in
windows since I need use gcc to compile the source code of lxml.