cygpath problem

Hi everybody!

I have a question about using cygpath.
Trying to get windows paths in different locations

alexey@78CE /cygdrive/c
$ cygpath -w .
.
alexey@78CE /cygdrive/c
$ cygpath -w /cygdrive/c
C:\
alexey@78CE /cygdrive/c
$ cd /home
alexey@78CE /home
$ cygpath -w .
C:\Test\cross32\home\

As I see I cant properly get windows path if I try to get it on
current directory that contain /cygdrive prefix.

Is it feature or bug?

Regards,

Alexey.