Re: [Fix] Problems with latest version of the ocaml package

I've really no experience with cygwin packages, I saw afterward that the
windows directory /lib is the cygwin directory /usr/lib and threw my toys
out the pram.

Something somewhere is busted and it gives errors of the same form as the
original post, beyond that, I really can't say atm.

regards,
Laurence