Re: Building a new package help

Larry,
  thanks.  Your advice, was on the spot and got me closer to making a succsessful build.  The other problem I found was that on cygwin, an additional header file called  "zconf.h" is required and has to be included along with the zlib.h file.  It builds now.

Thanks for your assistance.

Larry Hall (Cygwin) <............del email>