Re: texlive-install: core dumped

On 6/30/2013 12:04 PM, Helmut Karlowski wrote:
Ken Brown, 30.06.2013 16:36:40:

I'm glad you found it.  Does the malformed environment string also
explain the other strange errors you were seeing?

During texlive.sh after the install of luatex there is one error left
(no matter what shell is used):

environments, center, verbatim, math definitions, boxes, title, sectioning,
contents, floats, footnotes, index, bibliography, output,
Local configuration file hyphen.cfg used

T8M Georgian hyphenation patterns
(/usr/share/texmf-dist/tex/generic/hyph-utf8/conversions/conv-utf8-t8m.tex)
(/usr/share/texmf-dist/tex/generic/hyph-utf8/patterns/tex/hyph-ka.tex
! Undefined control sequence.
\utfthreeuniglyph ... \expandafter {\the \numexpr

4096*(#1-224)+64*(`#2-128)...
l.19 .á
          á2á
! You can't use `the character 4' after \the.
\utfthreeuniglyph ...\expandafter {\the \numexpr 4

096*(#1-224)+64*(`#2-128)+...
l.19 .á
          á2á
! Undefined control sequence.
\unicodechar #1->\ifcsname
                            unichar@\number #1\endcsname \csname
unichar@\num...
l.19 .á
          á2á
! Nonletter.
\unicodechar #1->\ifcsname unichar@
                                    \number #1\endcsname \csname
unichar@\num...
l.19 .á
          á2á

The file hyph-ka.tex contains:

\patterns{
.áá2á
.áááá1
.ááá1
.áá4áá
.áá4ááá

which mintty can't display unfortunately. I'm too little a TeX-expert to
tell what's wrong.

I don't know either, but I'm not going to worry about this unless it becomes a problem for some user.

The other issue regarding the error-message during latex-run seems to be
solved with the now successful installation - I renamed the .def-file
and got not message.

Glad to hear it.

Ken