segfault from "size -f"

I encountered a segmentation fault from "size -f" (as run through
cygport) when trying to build a package.

The stackdump and cygcheck output is attached. I can provide ar
archive file that causes the problem if requested; it's 1.9M large.

The problem goes away with the previous version of binutils
(2.22.51-2).

Please let me know if there's anything else I can do to
troubleshoot. I'm going to try building binutils to get a gdb
backtrace, but there's no instructions in the source package about
how it's built for Cygwin.

"What the scientists have in their briefcases is terrifying."
                -- Nikita Khrushchev