Re: Cannot build debug/-Zi using VS 2010 SP1 via ssh with public key auth from local administrator account

On Jul 26, 2013, at 4:29 PM, Larry Hall (Cygwin) wrote:

>> Here is the source of the problem, and I'm virtually certain that these problems occurred
>> as a result of running setup.exe on the two machines as part of the upgrade
>> (note that I did not, for various reasons, run setup.exe on the two machines that still work).
>> Here are the USER* variables on machines (a) and (b), the two problem machines,
>> when logging in via ssh/pub key:
>
> How did you install?  Did you pick "Just For Me" or "All Users".  The
> latter is required for pubkey authentication.  You can also check if
> password authentication resolves the problem.

I installed for all users.  I already mentioned that password authentication worked
in a previous post.  The fix I found is to use passwd -R, since cyglsa-config is not working.
I'm going to open a new thread regarding cyglsa-config.

Thanks!