Re: OCaml on cygwin-64 (was: Orpie love

On 8/30/2013 08:15, Damien Doligez wrote:

I don't like RPN calculators

Infidel!

:)

I'm making good progress on porting OCaml to cygwin-64.

Would you care to summarize the problem? OCaml is already portable to other x86_64 *ix targets, so a lot of the work has to have been done already. What are the remaining blocking issues?

I note your inria.fr address. I assume you're part of the official OCaml team at INRIA, or at least in close contact with them?