Re: ZSH "Address Space Needed By" problem

On 9/3/2013 1:43 PM, Chris wrote:
Hey folks,

I fired up Cygwin this morning to find that my ZSH is having a problem
starting. I'm getting the following error message anytime I try to
start it:

Judging by the fact that your Cygwin package is 8 versions out-of-date,
I'm going to hazard a guess that you have not updated your Cygwin
installation between today and the last time you used it and that
you have rebooted your computer well before this problem appeared.
If my guess on all this is correct, it points to something else on
your system changing in the interim and instigating this complaint.
That "something else" would be BLODA (http://cygwin.com/acronyms/#BLODA).
Take a look and see what you can find, keeping in mind that recent installs
of other software may provide a clue.

--
Larry