Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] New: libzip-0.11.1-1

On 2013-09-18 14:09, Dr. Volker Zell wrote:
Thanks Yaakov, but when trying to build pstoedit (32bit) with it, I have
to artificially add CPPFLAGS=-I/usr/lib/libzip/include to my
pstoedit.cygport file in order to find the following header file:

  o  /usr/lib/libzip/include/zipconf.h

Is this a packaging problem ??, it seems zipconf.h belongs to
/usr/include.

This is correct, and a recent upstream change; since this header is arch/configuration-specific, it is therefore shipped in this location. Ultimately, pstoedit will need to be patched to use e.g. PKG_CHECK_MODULES(LIBZIP, libzip) and set LIBZIP_CFLAGS and LIBZIP_LIBS instead of the AC_CHECK_HEADER/AC_CHECK_LIB it is probably using now.

Yaakov