Re: ssh takes forever to interrupt-- known problem?

On 10/9/2013 7:21 PM, Don Hatch wrote:
On Wed, Oct 09, 2013 at 06:58:52PM -0400, Don Hatch wrote:
On Wed, Oct 09, 2013 at 06:38:10PM -0400, Larry Hall (Cygwin) wrote:
WJFFM.  Maybe looking at your cygcheck output will provide a clue?

Hmm, wasn't expecting that it actually works fine for other people!

One more possibly relevant piece of information--
inside "ssh localhost",
the command "yes" without args
is much much harder for me to interrupt than
"yes aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" --
about 6 minutes vs. about 12 seconds.
Does "yes" work just fine for you too?

Yup.  Some of your packages are reported as empty, which isn't right.
See if you can make those complaints go away.

--
Larry