Re: siginfo_t missing member si_band

On Oct 16 15:17, Bengt Larsson wrote:
> Christopher Faylor wrote:
>
> >I guess so.  In a project that wasn't requestware or wishware it would
> >be a spur for someone to submit code to Cygwin to implement SIGPOLL and
> >it's accompanying siginfo_t handling.  Unfortunately, Cygwin seems to
> >be mainly requestware these days.
>
> Is a bug report "requestware"? I actually did look at the malloc code
> but I found it very hard to understand.

No, good bugreports with testcases are usually a joy (unless it's in a
part of code the developer hates a lot, but that goes without saying, I
guess).  As for the Doug Lea malloc code, I think there aren't so many
people claiming they fully understand the code.  Except Doug Lea,
probably.

Corinna

Red Hat