Optimized Cygwin package

Hi,

Today my Cygwin package is around 1.4Gb.
I've tried to restrict amount of package required by distribution, it seems
lot of dependencies are required.

Does someone know how to restrict and optimize Cygwin packages knowing I'm
using it only for this applications?

  - gcc
  - python
  - perl
  - mintty
  - shell (mainly tcsh)
  - doxygen
  - make
  - tcl

Could you provide me selection to apply in order to minimize size of final
Cygwin package?
or what to remove from downloaded package.
Most of the time (except for Perl) I'm using standard libraries.

Thanks in advance,

Stefan