Re: suggestion for Cygwin FAQ 2.19 "How do I uninstall all of Cygwin?"

Hi Tom,

On Nov 12 07:18, Tom Schutter wrote:
> I sent this email to the patches list (which I am subscribed to), but it
> doesn't appear to have gotten there.  At least it does not appear in the
> archive.

I don't know why this occured, but it doesn't matter for this patch.
Can you please resend it as unified diff `diff -u', though?  From the
below "normal"-style patch it's not clear where exactly the new listitem
was supposed to go, especially because the line numbers don't match
after my faq-setup.xml changes from yesterday :}

Thanks a lot,
Corinna

Red Hat