Re: Fwd: Subversion packages

On Sun, Nov 17, 2013 at 10:17:39AM -0800, David Rothenberger wrote:
>The problem is that the Cygwin installer does not provide a mechanism
>for having more than two versions of the same package. I currently
>provide (a somewhat out-of-date) 1.7 version as "prev" and the latest
>1.8 as "curr". I can see no way to also provide 1.6.

FWIW, I can only get one version of subversion on my gentoo system too:
1.7.13.  On Fedora I can get 1.7.11.  I could probably cast around and
try to find older versions if I wanted to but it doesn't seem like this
is something that those distributions handle seamlessly so it doesn't
seem like this is something that Cygwin should really have to worry
about either.

cgf