Re: connection sharing

On Sat, Dec 28, 2013 at 4:44 AM, Gerry Reno <greno@verizon.net> wrote:
> I was trying to get ssh connection sharing working today under Cygwin but could not get it to work.

Hi Gerry,
"Does not work" is not a very helpful report
(http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/bugs.html#respect).

What did you try? What happened? What did you expect to happen?
Without that information, it's not really possible to diagnose what
went wrong, and how it can be fixed.

Also, try to follow this:

Csaba