Re: Sending messages with 64-bit mutt

Greetings, Corinna Vinschen!

> Interesting, I always thought --enable-imap is default in mutt.

I think you're confused here.

IMAP is the mail delivery protocol. Used by mail user agents to access your
mailbox, similarly with POP3.

SMTP is the mail submission and transfer protocol used to submit messages to
the servers and to relay messages between servers.

--
WBR,

Sorry for my terrible english...