Re: setup.exe different packages

> BGINFO4X writes:
>>  I did it, and the results are diferent.
>
> Because you made it so.
>
>>  I attach on the email both setup results: with commandline and with GUI.
>
> So you managed to trick setup into not installing some Base packages in
> the GUI.  If you wouldn't have done that, you'd have installed the exact
> same packages in both cases (I've checked).

On my humble opinion, If I check ONLY bash with GUI, and I use the
command-line "setup-x86.exe -g -o --no-desktop --no-shortcuts
--no-startmenu --local-install %CYGWINALOCALPACKAGES% --quiet-mode
--root %CYGWINADMINDIR% --packages bash" both results should be the
same.

Perhaps I'm wrong, and perhaps I need to understand how setup.exe
works, but perhaps both results should be the same. ins't it? :)

Thanks a lot for your time.