[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: sqlite3-3.8.3.1-1 for Cygwin/Cygwin64

SQLite is a software library that implements a self-contained,
serverless, zero-configuration, transactional SQL database engine

Changes since 3.8.3-2
=====================
* Updated to upstream 3.8.3.1 release. See:
     <http://www.sqlite.org/releaselog/current.html>
* One additional bug-fix in "sqlite3-tcl", which was causing
  crashes during error-handling in Cygwin64:
    <http://www.sqlite.org/src/info/ea4d23d1c0>

Planning SQLite 3.8.4 for Cygwin.
==================
At this moment, Cygwin applications can make use of
two different VFS'es: "win32-longpath" or "unix-cygwin",
the latter is the default. Both of them have a defect
the other one doesn't have: "win32-longpath" doesn't
handle Cygwin paths correctly in all situations, and
"unix-cygwin" doesn't handle virus-scanner attacks
(causing locking errors when using McAfee)
that well. Therefore I am working on adaptations
improving this situation, I hope this to be ready
when SQLite 3.8.4 is released.

--
Jan Nijtmans