setup: how to select all src packages too?

It's great that Cygwin has so many packages. And setup.exe makes it easy to select the packages you want.

But it seems quite difficult to also select all the corresponding source packages as well, simply because there are so many packages! In the worst case, where you want every package, and all the source packages too, surely you don't have to scroll and click 3,000-odd times in the UI to select them all? But I haven't found a way to do it through setup.

Sorry if this is a dumb question. I have searched, but couldn't find an answer.

luke