NFS/SSHD interaction

Hi all,
I am facing an interaction issue between Microsoft's NFS client and cygwin's sshd.

I am trying to set the following environment:
mounting user1's home dir to drive x:
mounting user2's home dir to drive y:

mount x: in cygwin (fstab) to /home/user1
mount y: in cygwin (fstab) to /home/user2

This works fine when I start the cygwin terminal directly.

If I now ssh to user1, I can't see /home/user1 and /home/user2.
/cygdrive/x and cygdrive/y don't exist.

My suspicion is the following:
Cygwin's sshd gets started before Microsoft's NFS client.
As the login shell spawned by sshd is it's child, it only sees what was present when sshd started.

Re-starting ssh doesn't help, I only managed to get sshd up and running after a reboot.

I can't use SAMBA because I would need 2 different user credentials to mount the two home directories which is not supported by MS because they lie on the same server.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Regards

Dominik-- Dominik Strasser | Phone: +49 89 99013-436 OneSpin Solutions GmbH | Fax: +49 89 99013-100 Nymphenburgerstr. 20a 80335 Muenchen | dominik.strasser@onespin-solutions.com Geschaeftsfuehrung: Dr. Raik Brinkmann, Oliver Habeck Vorsitzender des Beirats: Paul Hill Sitz: Muenchen; Amtsgericht Muenchen HRB 139464 UstID#: DE 814413215