Cygwin 1.7.28 (64bit) and Vim 7.4 build from source create SEGV when writing to a file.

Hello,
in order to get additional features into vim (lua and python) I need to build it from source.

So I have downloaded the source and gcc through the cygwin setup-x86_64.exe and build vim from source.

$ cd /usr/src/vim74
$ ./configure --enable-luainterp --enable-pythoninterp --enable-multibyte --enable-gui=no --without-x --prefix=/usr
$ make && make install

When I open a file in which the lua interpreter is used by a plugin (neocomplete:[https://github.com/Shougo/neocomplete.vim]), make a change in the file and save the file with :x I get this error:

Vim: Caught deadly signal SEGV

Vim: Finished.

The file is saved succesfully. It does not matter if I open the file from the command line or within vim

$ vim ~/file.hs
$ vim
:edit ~/fils.hs

Both lead to the error

When I open the file within vim with :edit or from the command line and save the file with :w, vim crashes again

Vim: Caught deadly signal SEGV

Vim: Finished.

I have attached the output of

vim --version
gcc --version
cygcheck -svr

Best regards
Martin

VIM - Vi IMproved 7.4 (2013 Aug 10, compiled Feb 25 2014 08:24:47)
Compiled by r892107@C013A4102
Normal version without GUI.  Features included (+) or not (-):
-arabic          +file_in_path    -mouse_sgr       +tag_binary
+autocmd         +find_in_path    -mouse_sysmouse  +tag_old_static
-balloon_eval    +float           -mouse_urxvt     -tag_any_white
-browse          +folding         +mouse_xterm     -tcl
+builtin_terms   -footer          +multi_byte      +terminfo
+byte_offset     +fork()          +multi_lang      +termresponse
+cindent         -gettext         -mzscheme        +textobjects
-clientserver    -hangul_input    +netbeans_intg   +title
+clipboard       -iconv           +path_extra      -toolbar
+cmdline_compl   +insert_expand   -perl            +user_commands
+cmdline_hist    +jumplist        +persistent_undo +vertsplit
+cmdline_info    -keymap          +postscript      +virtualedit
+comments        -langmap         +printer         +visual
-conceal         +libcall         -profile         +visualextra
+cryptv          +linebreak       +python          +viminfo
-cscope          +lispindent      -python3         +vreplace
+cursorbind      +listcmds        +quickfix        +wildignore
+cursorshape     +localmap        +reltime         +wildmenu
+dialog_con      +lua             -rightleft       +windows
+diff            +menu            -ruby            +writebackup
+digraphs        +mksession       +scrollbind      -X11
-dnd             +modify_fname    +signs           -xfontset
-ebcdic          +mouse           +smartindent     -xim
-emacs_tags      -mouseshape      -sniff           -xsmp
+eval            -mouse_dec       +startuptime     -xterm_clipboard
+ex_extra        -mouse_gpm       +statusline      -xterm_save
+extra_search    -mouse_jsbterm   -sun_workshop
-farsi           -mouse_netterm   +syntax
   system vimrc file: "$VIM/vimrc"
     user vimrc file: "$HOME/.vimrc"
 2nd user vimrc file: "~/.vim/vimrc"
      user exrc file: "$HOME/.exrc"
  fall-back for $VIM: "/usr/share/vim"
Compilation: gcc -c -I. -Iproto -DHAVE_CONFIG_H   -I/usr/local/include  -g -O2 -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=1
Linking: gcc   -L/usr/local/lib -Wl,--as-needed -o vim.exe        -lm -lncurses    -L/usr/lib -llua  -L/usr/lib/python2.7/config -lpython2.7 -ldl