Re: 1.7.29-2: Exception from cygwin_gethostname

Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> Hi David, Hi Ken [in CC],
>
> On Apr  7 13:50, David Rothenberger wrote:
>> Larry Hall (Cygwin) wrote:

> I have uploaded a new snapshot to http://www.cygwin.com/snapshots/
> which is supposed to workaround this problem by only handling the
> very exceptions the exception handler was designed to handle at
> this point. Can you please check if this works for you?

Thanks, Corinna. That solves my problem.

A co-worker had a slightly different problem with 1.7.29-2. I'll test
the snapshot on his machine as soon as he's available today and report
back.

"The pyramid is opening!"
   "Which one?"
"The one with the ever-widening hole in it!"
                -- The Firesign Theatre