Re: Still testing needed: New passwd/group AD/SAM integration

I like slashes a lot more for obvious reasons.  But maybe, and that
wouldn't be too hard to implement, we could accept account names with
slash and with backslash, just as we do with pathnames.  Output of
usernames would be with slashes, of course.

Well, just an idea.

Yeah but I'd say it's a good one if it it can be done without too much
trouble.

--
Larry