Re: Emacs-w32... crashing problem

Ken Brown writeth:

> Please describe the crash in more detail.
> What were you doing when it happened?  Did
> the window just disappear, or did you get
> a dialogue box asking if you want to attach
> a debugger?  Did you get any messages in the
> terminal that emacs was started from?  Is
> there a stackdump file?

The window just disappeared. There was no dialogue
box that would let me attach gdb to the process.
I did not run it under "-Q" at the time, and I do
not have a stackdump file (I deleted it).

I will keep an eye on this and if it crashes
again, hopefully letting me attach gdb, I'll
post a backtrace and the stackdump file, if you'd
like to have a look at it.

Since emacs-w32 is so much better now, it may very
well take days before the next such event!

(greetings to-all)

Gustav Meglicki,
Indiana University