Re: Emacs-w32... still crashing

On 6/3/2014 6:00 PM, Zdzislaw Meglicki wrote:
And... another crash. I didn't run it under gdb this
time and it didn't dump anything either, but I got
interesting new message I didn't see before:

*** fatal error - WFSO failed waiting for timer thread, Win32 error 0

This message comes from the function timer_tracker::cancel in timer.cc in the Cygwin sources. I'm afraid I have no idea what the timer thread is or why WaitForSingleObject might fail waiting for it.

cgf or Corinna (or anyone else), can you shed any light on what might cause this? Could it be BLODA, for instance?

We're seeing these strange crashes only on 64-bit Cygwin, FWIW.

Ken