LPR output disappearing

Hi,

I created a PDF file with Org-Mode in Emacs and used "gv" and "lpr" to
try to output.  I have a Dell A10 printer attached to my Acer PC.  The
output looked like it was going to work in that the Dell popup that
shows that the printer is about to print something popped up.  However,
it took a long time and eventually did nothing.  I turned around and
printed the same file with Adobe Acrobat Reader and it printed fine, so
I guess the file is proper PDF.  This is my first time attempting to do
a printout with "lpr" in Cygwin, so maybe I haven't configured something
appropriately or given lpr the proper arguments (I think it was given
just the filename).

Anyone know what's wrong?
--
David Masterson