Re: connect() hangs on a listen()ing AF_UNIX socket

On Aug 27 08:57, Achim Gratz wrote:
> Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin <at> cygwin.com> writes:
> > I fixed that in CVS (and I'm just generating a snapshot).  The problem
> > was that the functions reading and writing security descriptors didn't
> > use the special "reopen by handle" semantics of the NtOpenFile call if
> > a reopen was necessary.  Rather they just tried to open the file by name
> > again, just with different open flags.  I fixed that, as well as another
> > occurence of the same problem when trying to read and write extended
> > attributes.
>
> The 2014-08-26 snapshot looks bad.  It seems that shebang processing doesn't
> work anymore, reverting to the 2014-08-25 snapshot fixes that problem.

Fixed in CVS.  The idea to reopen the file by handle is still good.
*Iff* there is an open handle to the file to begin with...

I'm just creating a snapshot but this may take a few minutes longer
than anticipated due to connection problems.

Corinna

Red Hat