Re: (call-process ...) hangs in emacs

On Sep  2 19:29, Achim Gratz wrote:
> Corinna Vinschen writes:
> >> Installed, everything looks fine so far.
> >
> > Thanks for testing!  Maybe you'd like to have a view into the simple
> > as well as the more complex ACLs created by Cygwin?  Icacls output
> > is moderately easy to read.  If you have questions or concerns...
>
> I've used icacls in the past.  Is there anything that you want me to
> check specifically?

More or less, just compare the ACLs and see if you find strange
differences.  This only works for the ACLs created or modified with
`setfacl' and the snapshot DLL.  The ACLs created or modified via
setfacl with the older DLLs always were different and, I have to admit,
kind of broke the default POSIX permissions created via open() or
chmod().  The idea of my change was to make them always in an identical
fashion.  The order may only vary in secondary permissions, but never
in the standard permissions, which also always come first.

Corinna

Red Hat