Re: Windows Server 2012R2 64bit and 32bit Cygwin sshd

Achim Gratz <Stromeko <at> NexGo.DE> writes:
> > The strace shows that it doesn't even *try* to start bash, but it's
> > entirely unclear why.
>
> Is it possible to run sshd in gdb?

I can attach the debugger but I didn't manage to break into something useful
(or anything at all,  really).  However, the bug must be triggered by a race
because with the debugger attached once in a blue moon I'll get the command
actually executed correctly.  I'm running this on an 8-core machine, so it
is very likely that each new thread hits a different core...

Regards,
Achim.