Re: No mirrors for setup

Greetings, Richard Gribble!

> Trying to run the 32 bit version of setup (2.850, or 2.774) does not
> populate the list of mirror sites.  I am behind a firewall and have a
> proxy, but have not had problems previously.  I should note that it has
> been some time since I updated my installations, but I'm not sure if
> that has anything to do with this or not.

> Suggestions welcomed...

If your proxy requires authentication, try setting up an intermediate proxy
that will authenticate itself against parent proxy and provide direct access
for setup.exe.
Other than that, I'm out of ideas, assuming the proxy is set correctly and has
no stupid filtering applied.

--
WBR,

Sorry for my terrible english...