Re: ShellShock and Latest Version Problem

On 2014-10-05 08:30, Dennis Putnam wrote:
On 10/4/2014 6:56 PM, René Berber wrote:
Use setup.  Don't assume it doesn't work, it does work fine.

Check the version available shown in setup, it its not (as of today)
4.1.16 then the _mirror_ you are using is stale (which would explain why
you didn't get the latest version of Cygwin).
I've tried several mirrors at random and they all must be stale. What
mirror do you use so I can be sure to pick an up to date one? Thanks.

Again, don't assume. By now almost all the mirrors have the latest bash. You might want to try deleting your setup download cache.

Yaakov