Re: autorebase failed for unknown package

Here is the contents of autorebase.bat. I don't know much about
rebasing or batch files so I may be way off base (heh), but should
"dash" be "bash"?

@echo off
rem Postinstall scripts are always started from the Cygwin root dir
rem so we can just call dash from here
path .\bin;%path%
dash /bin/rebaseall -p