Re: Running a program in Cygwin that was compiled in Linux

Thank you for responding.  I was thinking my idea was a long-shot.
 Can you suggest a forum
to post the question abt g77 having a cross-compile option?
 It looks like Cygwin 1.5 comes
with the g77 compiler, but I've already built my environment on the 1.7 Cygwin.

I'm just the IT person trying to get this environment
set up on a Win 7 PC for our user who is
running some pretty old freeware programs that run on
her hardy heron 8.0.4 platform.  It has
been quite a process and we have hit this snag with one module.
I am reluctant to get into
debugging the fortran code.

I'm open to all suggestions.

Linda