Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] TEST RELEASE: Cygwin 1.7.33-0.3

On Oct 27 23:03, Denis Excoffier wrote:
> On 2014-10-27 22:46, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> >
> > Hi Cygwin friends and users,
> >

> > I just released a 3rd TEST version of the next upcoming Cygwin release,
> > 1.7.33-0.3.
> Not found for the moment (it's okay of course), but found a new snapshot.

The snapshot is equivalent to 1.7.33-0.3.

> This remembers me that for some time now, there are
> /usr/include/rpc/types.h
> and
> /usr/include/rpc/xdr.h
> which are present in the snapshots but not in releases.

The /usr/include/rpc directory is provided by newlib and gets
explicitely removed in the release in favor of /usr/include/tirpc
from the libtirpc-devel package.  The snapshot generation script
didn't catch up apparently.  I (think I) fixed that now.

Thanks,
Corinna

Red Hat