Re: Setup 2.774 texlive postinstall takes 10+ hours

Corinna Vinschen writes:
>> >Incremental autorebase packages and patched setup.exe available on
>> >request.
>>
>> I'd like to see them.  Thanks.

I'll upload them on the weekend latest, I'm a bit swamped at work.  I'll
follow up on this in cygwin-applications.

> Yes, me too.
>
> Achim, does your perpetual autorebase rely on the existing autorebase
> script?  If so, do you see a good chance to consolidate the changes
> into a single package we're still calling _autorebase?

No, I've replaced it with an incremental autorebase which can function
as a normal autorebase as well.  I've discussed bits of it on the list
~2 years ago, but at that time there was no further interest in having
something run on every installation.

Ah, here it is:
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.os.cygwin.applications/23733
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.os.cygwin.applications/23772