Re: RFC: 1.7.33 problem with user's home directory

Greetings, Corinna Vinschen!

>> > Not when it's running, but a homedir does *not* belong under AppData,
>> > especially not under Roaming.
>>
>> Perhaps, I'm missing something. What meaning exactly you put into "homedir",
>> which seems to preclude any possibility of discussion?

> You apparently didn't read what I wrote in this thread.  AppData is the
> wrong spot.  Applications are not supposed to use AppData directly,
> rather just the subfolders.

I didn't suggest to use AppData directly >.<

> And the Roaming subfolder is the worst
> of all, given that it contains the roaming profile, which is copied
> over to the client at login time.  This is not at all the place for
> any kind of home directory.

Well, now, this is an argument I won't be arguing about.
Any expectations of size of a file or directory have a tendency to be wrong.
(Proved by passwd/group files...)

--
WBR,

Sorry for my terrible english...