Re: tzset error

06.12.2014 8:27, Brian Inglis ÐÐÑÐÑ:
Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin <at> cygwin.com> writes:
On Dec  5 14:32, rl76 <at> inbox.ru wrote:

I run Cygwin Terminal and the first line I see the error:
tzset: can not find matching POSIX timezone for Windows timezone "Belarus
Standard Time"
Installed all the latest updates.
Windows 7. Windows Time Zone: (UTC+03:00) Minsk.

There is no "Belarus Standard Time".  The only matching timezone in
this list is "Kaliningrad Standard Time" with region "BY".

Belarus Standard Time was dropped in Dec 2011 Win DST update and replaced by
Kaliningrad Standard time â(UTC+03:00) Kaliningrad, Minskâ, reverted in Aug
2014 Russian time zone updates, which restored Belarus +3:00 Minsk and
readded Kaliningrad +2:00 (RTZ 1).
Check your local Windows TZ selector dropdown or the registry.
The changes already appeared in tz 2014f August release.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2998527/en-us