RE: fork::abort starting emacs-X11 [ain't no more]

I ran setup-x86.exe updating my packages and then started Cygwin.
No fork issues.  Hmmm.
It's hard to believe a lack of carriage return in .Xresources was the problem.
I also removed a useless line: "emacs.font     fixed" before the one I really want
"emacs.font     6x10".   OR  Could BLODA be the cause?
I know my employer updates software automagically in evenings when I'm not here.
Anyway, thanks for looking into this Ken.  I really appreciate you and the rest of
The Cygwin-developer team's work.  No, I *really* appreciate it.