Re: Cygwin / MSYS2 runtime fails on Wine beause of accessing to (*ReferencedDomains)->Domains[-1]

On Apr  1 18:46, Qian Hong wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 1, 2015 at 6:37 PM, Corinna Vinschen
> <corinna-cygwin@cygwin.com> wrote:
> > This is a logon SID, a session-unique SID created
> > at logon time.
>
> Indeed, this is very useful information, I guess you mean
> SECURITY_BUILTIN_DOMAIN_RID,

No, wait.  SECURITY_BUILTIN_DOMAIN_RID (32) is the RID for the "BUILTIN"
domain which contains well known groups like

  Administrators ==> SID S-1-5-32-544
  Users          ==> SID S-1-5-32-545
  etc.

SID S-1-5-5-... are logon SIDs.  They are generated on the fly to
identify your session and added to your user token's group list.  The
macro connected to them are SECURITY_LOGON_IDS_RID and
SECURITY_LOGON_IDS_RID_COUNT.

Corinna

Red Hat