multitail segfaults

Hi,

I'm experiencing a problem with multitail. It always gives a segmentation fault.

$ multitail --version
 --*- multitail 6.3 (C) 2003-2014 by folkert@vanheusden.com -*--

The following problem occured:
Segmentation fault (core dumped)

I see this behavior on all my installations. cygcheck -srv doesn't
show anything special. After downgrading to the previous version
(5.2.12) it works again.

Anyone else seeing the same problem?

Regards,
Frank